Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

So Proud!

A couple weeks ago KK had a talk in primary.  It was his first talk and he was really nervous but he did so good!  I'm super proud of him.  He read most of the talk and I only had to help him a couple of times.  I'm so super proud of him...I guess I said that already, but I really am!







This is KK's talk:



Each of us has at least one name.  Some of us have names that are special to our family.  Maybe you were names after one of your parents, grandparents, or a friend of the family.

My name is Caleb and I was given that name because it was a strong name that my mom liked.

In the scriptures, we can find over 200 names for Jesus Christ.  Each of these names helps us remember him and what he has done for us.

One of the very special names that we use when we talk about Jesus Christ is “Savior”.  The word Savior means a person who saves, rescues, or delivers.

As part of Heavenly Father’s plan, someone needed to pay the price for all of the mistakes that we make.  

Our older brother, Jesus Christ volunteered to come to earth and suffer and die for us to pay the price for our sins.  Because he did this, we call him our Savior.

Jesus Christ suffered and died for you and for me.  He did it for everyone who lives on the earth, even if they don’t believe in Heavenly Father’s plan.

Because Jesus is the Savior of the world, everyone who has faith, repents, is baptized, and obeys the commandments return to live with our Father in Heaven.



In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Were you so proud? LOL, there is no better moment than that! Go KK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...