Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Little Leaguer

We signed KK up to play T ball this summer.  I've been wanting him to play earlier but with school and other life events I was unable to make the commitment.  This year, I was determined to not let anything stand in my way of KK playing.  He's been doing really good with hitting the ball when pitched to him.  He's needed work with catching and stopping grounders.  But that will come with time.  I wanted to document my little leaguer batting at his first game ever!  I'm so proud of him!

His team is "The Tigers" look at that huge grin, he was so excited to start
He played 1st base the very first time they were out on the field.
He's so cute
There are things that I see that he needs work with, such as knowing where the play is, over running 1st, tagging the base/person, etc.  But he is doing so good.  I don't want him to feel frustrated, I want him to enjoy the game...but I want to continue to help him become a better player.  Baseball/Softball is my sport.  I played it all throughout school and had an opportunity to play in college.  I just hope that he will enjoy it as much as I have and if not, then we will move on to the next sport (as long as it's not football).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...