Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Father's Day

KK picked out a Salmon colored dress shirt for Mr H. for Father's Day.  It was a lot brighter than I would have ever seen on Mr H. but KK insisted that this shirt was the one for him and when he gave it to Mr H. he was so excited and giddy for him to put it on.  But once he put it on, it really looked sharp.  I liked the color on him...KK did a great job!  Once church ended and lunch was eaten Mr H. REALLY wanted to go flying.  I didn't want to go, I was super tired and needed to nap.  So Mr H. took his little co-pilot, KK.  It's a good thing I didn't go...it was really turbulent and I would have gotten sick.  They went over around Hocking Hills and flew around.  KK ended up falling asleep.  Here are some of the pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...