Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

KK's Funny's

Last week I went to my health clinic to get the 3rd, and last, Twinrix shot (against Hepatitis A & B). At the counter were free samples of things for the students, gum, tampons, shampoo/conditioner, and condoms. And if you know me I took some free samples and shoved them in my bag. Tonight I needed to empty my bag so I put me freebies on my bed and KK picked up the condom and asked, "Is this bubble gum!?" I told him to ask Mr H. It made me laugh. KK is so funny.

The other day, I was talking to KK and telling him that I really didn't like going to school and that I would rather spend the day with him. He said, "Mom, I would rather be at school and not spend time with you!" Well, I see where his priorities are!

Another funny story about KK from JM: Z said to KK...."come on K's we have to feed JEM" KK replied, "with OUR boobs?" Lol ha the funny things kids say!

1 comment:

  1. Well...WAS it bubble gum? How did Tom react to that question?

    LOVE the feed Jem story, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...