Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm an Aunt Again!

This year has been the year of babies. JM had JEM 3 weeks ago and on the 26th of August we welcomed baby number two. Mr H.'s oldest sister, Cindy, and her husband, Rudy, welcomed a little girl at 12:50pm (Arizona Time). Little baby N weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces and she was 20.75 inches long. Mom and baby did great. Cindy only pushed about 4 times and she came out. I was very honored to have them call me just as soon as the baby came out. Sarah, Mr H.'s youngest sister, called me and put me on speaker phone. I could hear the hustle and bustle of everything and little N's tiny cries. Mr H. and I wish we could have been there to welcome this precious spirit into this world but sometimes we can't always have everything we want.

Cindy and baby were already sent home today and they all are adjusting to having a baby and a 4 year old. R, who's the big brother, is loving his little sister and is a pretty good help. Congrats again Cindy, Rudy, and R!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...