Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Earbirvorce Day

Friday was quite an eventful day. It was Earth Day...my Mom's birthday, and RP's divorce court date. You see how I strung all the events together to make a Happy Earbirvorce Day!?

Earth Day: We did not do much for this holiday except carpool to the courthouse. It rained ALL DAY LONG!

Birthday: Have I told you that my mother in Law makes the best quilts? Well she does and she had made one for my Mom's birthday! Thank you so much RH. She loved it!


Divorce Day: RP finalized his divorce to his wife. They were married August 11, 2009. She left him with no reason why. She broke his heart. Have you ever noticed how relationships always sound so physically painful? Fell in love, broken heart, head over heals, lost your head. Is it no wonder that sometimes we come out with battle scars!? We both have been through that war and we do have the battle scars to prove it. I just hope that RP's battle scars heal quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Sorry to hear that about your brother. Hope he is able to be ok soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...