Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bird Watchers

I signed KK up for a nature walk for kids his age. I invited my sister, JM, with us. When we got to the center KK was directed to color a picture of a cardinal (which he wanted to be yellow) and draw a picture to tape over his binoculars.


The staff talked to the kids about birds and the songs they sing. And boy KK was not shy...he shouted out answers and wanted to be the first to do anything. Including looking for the birds:



I'm serious...he stayed ahead of the pack and a couple of times I had to tell him to stop and wait for JM and I. And in doing so we found some pretty cool things on the trail like coyote scat, a dead mouse, and some other dead things. It was a fun little adventure and I would love to do this again.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...