Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

St. Patrick's Eve

So the night before St. Patrick's Day was crazy. Wednesday's are usually crazy but that night was real bad. It was around dinner time and G told me that he needed the cake made for his German class's Bake Sale by tomorrow. Now to give him the benefit of the doubt, he did tell me ahead for time that he needed this cake last week but didn't tell me when it was needed. He also told me, "C I picked the hardest recipe for you to make the cake because I thought that you could use a challenge!" No Joke! That's what he said. My only reply..."Thanks!?" So back to Wednesday night. I was not going to make this cake tonight. Mr H.'s in class until 9:30pm, we play volleyball until 11pm at night...no I was not staying up to make the cake. My sister, RR, stays with us and I was complaining to her about it and she suggested we make rice krispies, my suggestion was to make them green.

I was all hot and sweaty after volleyball and after making the rice krispies that RR suggested that we play mermaids in the shower. Now some of you may be scratching your heads and wondering what we are talking about. I'm talking about putting on our swimsuits and taking a shower with my sister. When we were younger we used to actually pretend that we were mermaids...that was when both of us could actually fit in the tub at once.

The last time RR and I played mermaids was the night before my first wedding in 2004. It was fun to play mermaids but I remember being a lot skinnier that last time we played :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...