Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Out with the old & in with the new


My camera broke about a month ago. I'm not sure how it happened, someone may have stepped on it or I could have dropped it just right. But the screen doesn't display the picture that is taken. It can still take pictures, but I don't know what they look like. I was sad because I that was my first digital camera that I bought when C was 3 months old. It's lasted me a while...I wish it lasted me longer. So it's out with the old and in with the new.

Mr H bought me a new digital camera today...I wasn't expecting it. We have been very tight financially, but he told me he recieved a good paycheck this week. So we bought a new camera and I love it. Thank you Mr H for the new camera...it's really going to come in handy. BTW, did you see the 'boo-boo' on my finger!? I had just thrown away a can and the garbage was full so I tried to compact the garbage with my hands and the jagged metal lid from the can cut my finger. It hurt so bad...I thought of a few choice words, but kept my cool while the kids were watching me. My mom would be proud!

Photo found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...