Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Counting Blessings

January 10th my mom texted Mr. H and I and said a tree fell on the cars in the driveway.  We drove over to see how we could help.  My youngest brother came over too  When we saw the aftermath, we soon realized that we were going to need more help.  With one email, we were able to have about 10 more people show up.







We are blessed.  People from church and even my parents neighbors came over to help.  The weather was cold, windy, and rainy, but I think the guys somewhat enjoyed using their chainsaws and being manly men.  



Unfortunately, my dad's big red truck is totaled and my other brother's car has scratches on it.  My dad was very upset about his truck, he loved it.  When Mr. H tried to talk to him about a med-sized truck and my dad stated, "If I can't have a full sized truck, I don't want a truck at all!"  He is a big baby about it.  So far, my parents are still looking, or should I say discussing a replacement.  Despite everything with the tree and chainsaws no one was hurt.  And with that, I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...