Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stomach Pains

Today was not a productive day.  I had all intentions of studying and cleaning but that didn't happen.  I had a Dr. appt today to remove my IUD, but on the way there I had extreme stomach pain.  I'm not really sure what was going on, but it hurt!  The appt went well, I didn't feel it at all, which was a relief because I almost passed out when it was first inserted. 

When I was home I tried getting something to eat and my stomach just wasn't having it.  Any time I drank or ate anything my stomach had severe, sharp, cramping, pain.  Needless to say I have hardly eaten anything all day. 

KK tried jumping up and having me catch him but I told him that my stomach hurt and he said, "Maybe you're getting pregnant!"  I just started laughing.  He says the funniest things.

And BTW, I REALLY hope it's not my gallbladder...but that could explain my heartburn.  I don't have time for that.  Keep me in your thoughts though!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...