Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Colorful Backyard

I forgot about this, but in the middle of March our family spent some time drawing with chalk. It was fun and it was nice spending time with each other. One thing we did was we sat with our backs turned against each other and we drew a picture story. These are some of the pictures:

This is KK's picture story and below is what the story is


Mr H.'s Picture Story.  Zero decided to lay on it so it's a little smudged

This was my picture...I don't have a story

K's decided that it needed a person, so he drew one

He also decided that the clouds and sun needed arms and legs
Summer will be so much fun for KK because I am taking this summer off...no classes, just working occasionally.  We'll have to start thinking of things we want to do...I'm so excited!  Only 5 more weeks of classes to get through first!

1 comment:

  1. SO much fun! I am so excited for you to take the summer off. Everyone I'm sure needs a break, especially you! KK is such a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...