Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hilarious things kids say

I have to say that KK truly should have been on Bill Cosby's show "Kids Say The Darndest Things." He never stops making us crack up with the silly and witty things he comes up with. Yesterday, while I was in the shower, KK decided it was time for him to run into the bathroom to poop. I didn't think much of it when he came in but I chuckled a bit when C asked him if he was going to make it stinky like Mr H. KK of course said "Yep!!" Then he closed the door and I could hear him strain for a few seconds and then tell me "You're in trouble now!!!" as he started laughing and straining more. I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff but it just makes us laugh all the time. As soon as I got out of the shower and ran out of the bathroom, I asked C if she heard what he said. She hadn't heard him so I repeated it and we both started laughing so hard with KK that we all just about wet ourselves.

So yeah, it's an odd post that may be a little gross, but you gotta admit, it's pretty darn funny.

**Also tonight G asked KK if Blue (our dog who died in 2009) would play catch. KK looked at him with all seriousness and said, "It's too dark to play catch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...