Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Raw & Exposed



This week has been a bit rough for me. There have been things that have come up & I feel stretched to my limits. School is hard & dumb. I hate busy work & working in groups. I have a test on Monday that I am worried about. I can't do blood pressures very well. My ankle has still not healed. I'm tired of the boys fighting. I'm tired of fighting with the boys (mainly one in particular). I'm tired of the lying. My house is a hot mess. The laundry is never ending. Tom is gone to school 2 nights a week & most times that puts a lot of pressure on me. Caleb's been very emotional & that's been hard to deal with. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in a while because of nightmares, bloody noses, & Caleb laying on top of me. I've been sooo busy with other things that I can't get my things in order. I'm hoping that this weekend I might be able to collect my thoughts & prepare for the next week. I guess we'll find out!

2 comments:

  1. I hope things get better. I think we all go through these "bad patches" but hopefully it makes the GOOD patches seem even better and more enjoyable! I wish we were closer because it sounds like you could use a girls night out. You're always in my prayers and I'm here if you ever need to vent :)

    LOVE YA! Hang in there strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is so freakin' hard, huh? I hope things slow down for you. You'll be in my prayers. I wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...