I thought I would do something a little fun and have you get to know my family a little more. These are 5 things that you probably do not know about my husband.
5) He eloped and married his first wife after they had known each other for only 7 weeks. Mr H. was 19 years old. (They were married a couple days shy of 10 years).
4) Mr H. is THE gassiest person I have ever met! He is ALWAYS burping or farting. The first day we met we were sitting on my parents futon and he adjusted himself to sit back more and he let one slip on by and you know what he said to me!? "Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag now!" Then for our first date we went to Cracker Barrel and were walking back to my car, jumped in, and the smell was rancid. He was crop dusting all the way to the car hoping to get it out before getting in the car, but his plan did not work and it followed him. It was gross. I'll never forget that! Mr H. took this picture last night, instead of him telling us to "say cheese" he told us, "Say [insert a fart]" KK just cracked up. He couldn't even stop laughing when I put him to bed last night.
3) G is not biologically Mr H.'s son. Mr H. adopted G when he was about 5 years old. G was about 17 months old when Mr H. married his mom.
2) Mr H. became the man of the house at the age of 12 after his dad died.
1) Mr H. is working on his PPL (Private Pilot's License). He took his first flight last Saturday.