Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Test Taking

I am not a good test taker. I freak out, my heart pounds, and I feel sick to my stomach every time. I have three tests this week and so it's not a good week for me. I had one test today and I got to the school early so that I could try and focus and maybe find some classmates to quiz each other. Mr H. was texting me, telling me how good I was going to do and that I needed to have more confidence in myself. And I kept telling him how it was hard to focus and that I was nervous about it. There was one text message in particular that just made me smile and focus very hard on my task at hand. Mr H. wrote, "I understand baby. Just think about doing it for the baby we are going to have:-)" That single message made me smile for the rest of the day. He knows how much I want to have another child and I think that this "future" child is the best motivator that I could have at this time in my life.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...