Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ever Feel Like This!?


Or


Or


Or


I do...this whole week I feel like I haven't been able to get what I want across, that somehow the message gets mixed up. And because of the miscommunication or not being able to say what I want it's really taken a toll on Mr H. and I. This time in our life is the most stressful we've ever experienced together. And I would even venture to say this is the most stressed I've ever felt even when going through my divorce and being a single mom. I've been so stressed that I forget things constantly...I misplace my keys, forget to take an online quiz, lost some important papers, the list goes on. I guess the point I want to make is that life's hard and having communication in any kind of relationship is very important especially as a husband/wife relationship. Husbands and wives need to be partners in every single way...not only do they need to be partners with each other but with Heavenly Father too.

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY agree with you on the communication thing! I hope part of your communication involves our Heavenly Father in prayer. Pray TOGETHER and I'll keep you in my prayers too. "This too will pass" --one of my favorite sayings is Our Heavenly Father NEVER said "and it came to stay" he said "and it came to pass!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things are going ok for you guys. Wish we were close so we could hang out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...