Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My little Brother

My little brother JW is coming home from his mission in 2 days - on Tuesday! I can't believe that it has been 2 years already. I am so excited to see him. KK was 2 when he left and he will be 4 on Wednesday! I'm sure JW will think that KK has grown a lot since then. I'm sure JW has grown a lot since then. I'm just so excited to see him. What a perfect birthday gift for KK, JW will be here a day before his birthday. Here are a couple pictures of my brother:

This is when he was reading his mission letter telling him he was going to serve in Anaheim, Ca...Spanish speaking, but later turned to sign language


This is one of JW's companions...look how tall! He makes 6 ft JW look so short!


Well, I'm sure that there will be more photos and more stories when JW is finally here on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...