Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Breaking in the new bed

Mr H. and I have been sleeping on an old bed that I bought at a garage sale for $20 during my college years. This bed is old, no longer comfortable, and it's way beyond it's time. The Friday after Thanksgiving we found a great deal on a new bed...we decided to buy it. We spent a little more than we expected, but found a bed that was a little more soft. The bed was delivered today and Tom and I decided to break it in...




















...by letting the boys do this:


and this:


and this:


Tonight is the first night we will be sleeping on it. We are excited and hope it helps us get a better nights sleep...because we both need it!

Do you like the quilted crocheted blanket? I made it...I just had to put that out there, I'm so proud of myself because it took me about a year to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blanket and YAY for a new bed. I finally got one 2 years ago but had to go back to my 2nd hand bed when I moved :'( desperately need a new one though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...